Includes instant download of MP3 Version
Vinyl Packaging: Translucent red double vinyl. Full color printed gatefold jacket. Inserted 12"x24" double sided poster, 12"x12" double sided liner noted panel and download card.
CD Packaging: 8 Panel custom printed digi pak. Includes 16-panel poster with art and lyrics.
Iconic New York-born, San Francisco-based rapper and producer, Aesop Rock, is joining forces with Rhymesayers to release his sixth studio album, Skelethon, on July 10th 2012. Since the release of None Shall Pass in 2007, we've seen Aesop Rock touring the world, launching online arts outlet, 900bats.com, and collaborating on LPs with Felt, Hail Mary Mallon, the Uncluded and more. Skelethon not only sees the rapper back waxing poetically on his own but also marks his first wholly self-produced effort. While the sounds are familiar, we see Aesop venturing in some exciting new directions with guest appearances from indie rock archetype, Kimya Dawson, as well as Allyson Baker of Dirty Ghosts, Hanni El Khatib, Nicky Fleming-Yaryan, Rob Sonic, DJ Big Wiz and the Grimace Federation. Aesop's new album follows in the wake of several deep personal losses and highlights subject matter that deals with the sometimes-futile ways people try to cope with serious issues. The cover art comes from Barcelona-based painter Aryz. Skelethon is set to be both a showpiece for his illustrious career and a serious payoff for his droves of ever-patient loyal fans.
- Leisureforce feat. Allyson Baker, Hanni El Khatib
- ZZZ Top feat. Allyson Baker
- Cycles To Gehenna
- Zero Dark Thirty feat. Rob Sonic
- Ruby '81
- Crows 1 feat. Kimya Dawson
- Crows 2 feat. Rob Sonic
- Racing Stripes feat. Kimya Dawson
- 1,000 O'Clock
- Homemade Mummy feat. Rob Sonic
- Grace feat. Hanni El Khatib
- Saturn Missiles
- Gopher Guts
- Dokken Rules (feat. Rob Sonic)*
- BMX (feat. Blueprint & Rob Sonic)*
- Zero Dark Thirty (Blockhead Remix)*
* These tracks are included with your digital download only